The parka of Fynch-Hatton meets wintry temperatures with a warming padding. The Teddyfell-lined, detachable hood protects against precipitation and drafts as needed. Also the high stand-up collar of the jacket and the cover strip placed over the zipper hold cold at a distance. For the same reason, the sleeves are additionally provided with tight knitting cuffs. To warm up the hands are available with fleece-lined pockets on the front of the parkas. A drawstring inside waits the design as needed.
Care instructions apply as shown in the product.
- Our model is 1.88m tall and wears size M
- Padded, removable hood
- Zipper with cover strip
- Belt pockets in the chest area
- Combination of pattern and engagement pockets
- 2 inside pockets
- Internal tunnel train in the waist
- 60% polyester, 21% cotton, 19% polyamide / nylon